In the yoga room:
· Classes begin right on time, latecomers are not allowed to enter. Please arrive 20 minutes before class starts. Consider being prompt is part of your practice.
· Classes are 90 minutes long, please try to stay in the room till the end. If you have to leave the room after all, please do it between the postures.
· Enter the yoga room in silence! Go right into meditation or stretching, your practice starts as you walk in. With talking and changing your place you disturb others concentration/meditation before, during and right after the class. If you fall out of a posture, please start again with a minimum movement.
. Please do not turn, switch on or off the heaters or change its thermostat. If you are disturbed by the direct heat blow or not comfortable with higher teperature, please be advised to place your yoga mat toward the mid part of the room.
. Please do not open the window or terrace door neither during class nor between classes, instructors should adjust the optimum temperature in the room.
· Please bring only your yoga mat, towel and water into the room. Using of yoga mat and large (bath) size towel is compulsory. Polyfoams might be reason for accident, hence prohibited.
· Please take a shower the day you come to class and avoid using of parfume, oils or sport creme before class.
· At the end of class, please hang your yoga mat onto the bars on the wall. Please leave the yoga room quietly and close the door softly at all times.
· Please avoid taking classes while you are sick to prevent your teachers and fellow yogis become sick as well.
. Please note, we are only able to store your own yoga mats (size 183x61x0,4) if you have a valid pass and you have your name and ID number on it, otherwise they are thrown away. With leaving your yoga mat in our studio you take the responsibility of taking it home for cleaning purposes in every 3 months.
In the changing room:
· Please take care of hygiene, using of slippers is obligatory.
· Following class, please do not leave your clothes, towels, slippers, tissue or water bottles in the changing or yoga room, and make sure your locker is empty. All stuff left behind are thrown away the last day of each month. Till then you can find them in the ladies' changing room.
· We collect water bottles separately therefore we ask you to throw them into the recycling bin following compression.
. We would like to close the yoga studio 45 minutes after class, please take it into consideration while showering and changing.
Passes are registered, not transferable and cannot be extended.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.